Tuesday, December 01, 2009

BLACKBERRY2 "OH BOO"



I set my BB to go off at a particular time at night and to go on at a particular time in the morning. The children ALWAYS send me a message stating, "MADE IT! ILU!" when they get to their destinations each weekday.

We were at the cabin for Thanksgiving and had company the weekend after - everyone was soundly asleep with the exception of two hunters off in the woods (bagged an eight-point buck I might add) when all of a sudden my phone came on, started plinging and vibrating all over by the side of the bed (built up on a wooden platform with storage beneath) - I was startled, sat bolt upright, grabbed the phone and there were two messages from nancson who was, BTW, sound asleep in the upstairs bedroom mere feet from me...

The two messages read, "Mom, could you please go out back and turn the light off in the bathhouse?"

...oh boo...

I'm not a very patient person lately - menopause and all - and have even asked God to please give me a mustache in place of the hotflashes, night sweats and moodiness. It would be the first time in the history of my family ANYBODY grew one...

...oh boo...

So I holler out, "Go out back and turn the light out YOURSELF!" Suddenly all seven people left in the cabin were awake...